Registration for Direct Admission in 12th Round of Special Online Counselling for Candidates not Appeared in JEECUP Examination 2022 will start from 28th November 2022 ( SEE SCHEDULE OF SPECIAL COUNSELLING 9TH TO 12 TH ROUND). New
Seat Allotment Result of Round 11 of JEECUP Counseling 2022 has been announced. New
- Seat Matrix for Round 12
- Admitted Candidates 2022 Group L (POST DIPLOMA IN SAFETY ENGG.)
- Withdrawal Rules from Round 9 to 12
- ADMITTED CANDIDATE LIST UPTO ROUND 11
- POST DIPLOMA IN SAFETY ENGINEERING (GROUP L) INSTITUTES LIST AND INTAKE
- Instructions for Group L Counseling
- Previous year OR-CR
- INSTITUTE WISE BRANCH WISE SEAT 2022
- HELP CENTER LIST-2022
- Instruction for candidates-2022
- SCHEDULE OF SPECIAL COUNSELLING 2022
Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh (JEECUP) was formed in the year 1986-87 for the admission in all the polytechnic institutions in the state by conducting admission test at the state level. Based on the nature of work, Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh has been assigned the responsibility to conduct the Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnic (UPJEE(P)).
UPJEE(P) is a state level examination for the candidates seeking admission in the government and private polytechnic colleges of Uttar Pradesh.